Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry
- small bowl
- wok or frying pan
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb of raw shrimp shell, 25 pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups of chopped mixed greens - basil, spinach and parsley
- 2 lemons
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- In a small bowl, using a fork, coat shrimp with 1 tbsp of olive oil, juice from 1 lemon, salt and ground pepper and marinate for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a frying pan, heat the remaining olive oil over medium high heat. Add the garlic, cook; stirring constantly, until fragrant and light brown. Add the shrimp and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add the greens and cook for another 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Transfer to a platter. Squeeze the lemon juice all over and sprinkle with crushed red pepper (optional).